- SectorsThe sectors we cover
- ServicesServices we offer
- Resource CentreCase Studies, Whitepapers, Blogs, News
- About usFind out about Itica
- Contact usCall us, email us
Itica was formed in 2004 by Neville Brown and Mike Hill after successful careers in large blue chip organisations.
We have created an IT consultancy that is different and provides pragmatic advice to our clients based on a firm foundation of real practical experience.
- We want long term relationships with our clients based on trust and credibility.
- We have a defined process, but not a defined outcome. We support our clients to achieve what is right for them.
- We will only propose our services where we believe we can make a difference.
- We charge a fair price for our time and expertise with billing and expenses transparency.
- We only provide services where we believe that the proposed solution is the right answer for the client.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We believe that Corporate Social Responsibility is a continuous process, in which we aim to align our business principles, purpose and strategy with the social and economic needs of our stakeholders, whilst embedding responsible and ethical business policies and practices into everything we do.