- SectorsThe sectors we cover
- ServicesServices we offer
- Resource CentreCase Studies, Whitepapers, Blogs, News
- About usFind out about Itica
- Contact usCall us, email us
Are you still under pressure to reduce your spend on IT?
I’ve been taking money out of IT budgets for at least 15 years and at the same time improving service. How can you achieve this nirvana of “more for less”?
Well it’s not easy, but I believe that there are 5 areas that you should address:
- Negotiate with your suppliers – ask for a reduction!
- Negotiate with your business – do they need the current service levels?
- Pay the right amount for your IT – attack waste and overcharging.
- Use Shared Services – share the cost with others.
- Introduce “Disruptive Technology” – move to the “The Cloud”?
I’ve just published a guide entitled “Five ways to cut IT costs”, to download your free copy, click here.
Mike Hill – Head of Commercial Services – Itica Consulting – October 2010