- SectorsThe sectors we cover
- ServicesServices we offer
- Resource CentreCase Studies, Whitepapers, Blogs, News
- About usFind out about Itica
- Contact usCall us, email us
Neville’s article for Housing Technology on managing IT supplier performance in the Housing Sector has been published in the May edition.
The article covers the 5 key areas that you need to consider in order to manage your IT suppliers effectively:
- Making the right start – defining expectations for the relationship
- Beyond technical measures – alignment to business outcomes
- Due diligence – what to ask the supplier at selection stage
- Acceptance criteria – performance and payment milestones
- Ongoing performance – what governs successful relationships
To read the article please click here: Itica Housing Technology May2012
At Itica we have developed a comprehensive Governance model that enables our clients to receive the service they are paying for from their suppliers. If you would like to know more, let us know.