- SectorsThe sectors we cover
- ServicesServices we offer
- Resource CentreCase Studies, Whitepapers, Blogs, News
- About usFind out about Itica
- Contact usCall us, email us
Process improvement is the art of doing more with existing resources and we believe that all organisations can benefit from an independent analysis of their IT processes and services.
We help our clients align their processes with their business strategy and introduce appropriate measures to promote continuous improvement.
Our consultants have many years of practical experience of delivering process improvement, both as line managers in blue chip organisations and as consultants advising our clients.
We are able to offer a wide variety of services to help our clients with their IT processes. Our portfolio includes:
- ITIL Process design, assurance and governance
- Change management – assessing current performance
- Service development – business alignment, definition and improvement
- Process problem analysis and remediation
- Key Performance Indicator selection and management
- Business analysis and design – Data modelling – Process modelling
- Operational readiness assessments
- Business Continuity Management – policy creation, strategy and implementation
- Disaster Recovery – planning and implementation
- Supplier performance reviews
Thanks for identifying the areas where we need to make changes to our testing
Chris Edwards Deputy Director The University of Cambridge