- SectorsThe sectors we cover
- ServicesServices we offer
- Resource CentreCase Studies, Whitepapers, Blogs, News
- About usFind out about Itica
- Contact usCall us, email us
On-demand or “Cloud” IT is transforming the way IT is provided, however the challenge for any mid-market business is to avoid being sold the “hype”, get a fair deal commercially and technically, and also ensure that IT – whether “Cloud” or not - can evolve to meet their requirements over time.
To address these challenges, Itica has combined its IT management and commercial expertise with infrastructure services and solutions from a set of pre-qualified suppliers to create a portfolio of IT services tailored to deliver cost-efficiency, security, reliability and flexibility.
Clients can choose the level of upfront versus ongoing expenditure to suit their needs and most services can be delivered for predictable fixed monthly costs. The overiding objective is to allow you to focus on your business knowing that your IT systems and services are under control and will support your current and future needs.
Itica Provide consists of three linked components:
- The development of a costed IT “roadmap” appropriate to your organisation, including agreement of the business benefits to be delivered;
- The planning and management of the transition to the new services, including demonstrating the business benefits achieved; and,
- The ongoing supplier and strategy management so that the IT services and systems continue to meet your needs.
Thanks for taking us on the journey to understand how the "Cloud" will enable us to realise our vision for IT
Julie Beechey, Head of Operations, artsdepot